Risk Appetite is an essential business concept that makes a significant distinction in how organizations are governed. Risk appetite is the amount of risk which the company is willing to accept. It is a key enabling structure and active relation among risk management, strategy, and target setting. Every organization follows different aims to add value, and should generally recognize the acceptable level of risk in doing so.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of Risk Appetite in enterprise risk management.
- Identify and recognize Risk Appetite along with operational strategies.
- Classify and communicate Risk Appetite correctly that leads the organization towards considerable benefits.
- Determine and apply the Risk Pyramid to initiate the risk appetite (topdown approach).
- Allow management to create a successful deal with related risk and uncertainty and boosting the ability to build value using ERM
- All CRA Active Members and CRA Program Alumni/Graduates are entitled to BUY 1 TAKE 1 PROMO (Php 800.00)
- Contact our CPD Programs Coordinator at (02) 687 9856 to get your promo code.
Seminar / Event Rules
- Reserve your slot by buying tickets early.
- Strictly NO REFUND and NO CANCELLATION
- Buying tickets means confirmation of your attendance. Non-attendance fee of Php 800.00 will be charged to “No-Show” registrant
To know more details about the learning series, please click here